Monday – Friday : 8 – 5
Saturday – Sunday : Closed
Note: A gate fee applies after 5pm or weekends for property or vehicle releases.
What to do when your car is impounded?
If your vehicle is impounded after a routine police stop or accident the first thing to remember is to not get angry with the employees of AutoHaus towing. We are the company the police agency called to remove a vehicle from the scene. There are several reasons that a person’s vehicle may be impounded:
- Driving uninsured
- Driving with a suspended/revoked license
- Driving without a license
Steps To Take –
- The first step to getting your vehicle back is to understand why it was impounded and to obtain a release from the police agency that had the vehicle impounded.
- The next step is to call us for current charges on your vehicle and schedule an appointment to pay your fees and pick up your vehicle.
- The final step is to come to our office with proof of ownership, vehicle release from the police agency and cash or credit card to pay your bill. Personal checks will not be accepted.
Please note we cannot release a vehicle to anyone but the registered owner. They must be present to pick up the vehicle.
Tip: Be sure to act quickly to avoid daily storage fees and a possible lien against your vehicle!